1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NSFW -- Why women have to be all up in my business?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Big Ragu, Apr 24, 2008.

1. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

It took me about two minutes of waiting for the funny part to start before i realized that it wasn't intended to be funny. Now I'm not so muc amused as scared for society.

2. DougDascenzo

DougDascenzo Member

Like corn on the cob?

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

This is actually a legit song? And do women really want to smell a rod?

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

not yours.

5. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Indeed. My favorite lyric was when they changed the pronunciation of "douche" to dush to fit their rhyme. Talented wordsmiths, the Three-Six Mafia.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Well, duh. I'm saying in general. If you thought your significant other was cheating, would you really want to smell his schwing-schwan?

7. Chef

Chef Active Member

I like the beat as well.

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I was out running before 5 a.m. this morning. I've been in a generally pissy mood and have not had a good night's sleep in weeks, so I was dragging my ass when I first got out there.

But I made sure this song came on three times while I was hoofing it along the pavement. Between the mild endorphin high and the song, it may have been the first time I have smiled in a few days. I'll somehow make it through the rest of a day I am absolutely dreading because these lyrics are now bouncing around my head (my big head):

Why you comin home, 5 in the morn.
    Somethin's goin on, can I smell yo dick?
    Don't play me like a fool, cause that ain't cool.
    So wat u need to do is lemme smell yo dick.

I find the woman who sings the chorus to be so melodic that it's almost like a cold splash of water in the face when the angry rapping woman getting played by the fat guy comes in full of her unique brand of anger.

For me, it is all fun and games until she says:

Fuck nigga, u need to stop lying
    Before I get mad and pull out my nine.

Gentlemen, let me be the first to say, this is not a lady to be trifled with.

It's going to be difficult, but after listening to her well-reasoned appeal, I think I am going to stay away from the stripper/ho's named Diamond from now on--if not for her, for the next woman who I potentially anger enough to pull out her nine.

Consider me a changed man.

9. Chef

Chef Active Member

My wife asks me on an almost daily basis if she can smell my dick.

10. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Then you are indeed a lucky man. Not sure if I'm ready to hear any tales of nose sex, though.

11. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

If mutual trust in the relationship has degraded to the point that any testimony requires verification by dick-huffing, I'd say that's where the real problem lies, regardless if any actual transgression has occured.

Of course, the previous sentence isn't very rap-able.

12. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Dick-huffing. Too funny.

See, this is why I waste so much damn time on this site (going on 53 days according to that evil box up at the top of the page) ... how else would I find out about things like "Smell Yo Dick"? :D

Draft saved Draft deleted