1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Now this is sex education to another level

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by boots, Apr 3, 2007.

1. we NEVER were this bold at that age. maybe a lil grinding or a kiss here and there, but nothing like this. I'm kinda pissed their charging kids with felonies though.

2. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Yeah, they were merely preparing for their sex ed test in fifth period.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

This is really sad. I wonder if it is a special ed class or something.

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

The name of the town: Spearsville.

Says it all.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

This thread is worthless without pictures[/Mark Foley]

6. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Got a friend who is a first-year science teacher at a junior high. She got stuck with the health coures in which they discuss sex and drugs.

She said the sex portion, which was split by gender, was a lot of squirming, uneasy moments for the students.

She said after the drug portion, she knew exactly who was or has done drugs. Those talking in specifics (ie, prescription meds combined with whatever, or Red Bull mixed with this and that) had done it. Those talking in generalities and asking about obviously non-drug substances (energy booster drinks mixed with nothing) had no clue.

7. boots

boots New Member

One of the funniest moments during my high school sex ed days was asking my track coach, who was the sex ed teacher, "Coach Rob, why isn't the foam a good contraceptive method."
    His answer, after turning red as a beet, "boots, it's not good because some people get carried away during sex."
    The whole class laughed. And when he thought no one was looking, I saw him smile. Classic.

8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Boot - keep it up with your personal crap and this place will get the pad lock

9. boots

boots New Member

Give it a freakin rest will ya? It's just past noon and the shit has started to roll. Don't you get tired of it? A guy tells a funny joke and you get a wedgie. Enough already. And this actually happened.

10. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Hey boots - who do you think I am - Ellis Reading .

11. boots

boots New Member

I hope not. ;D

12. boots

boots New Member

Here is some information on Spearsville, LA.
    It has a population of 155, is located in Louisiana's Union county, about 72.4 miles from Shreveport and 126.5 miles from Little Rock.

Through the 90's Spearsville's population has grown by about 17%. It is estimated that in recent years Spearsville's population has been declining at an annual rate of less than one percent.

Statistics
    Females: 83 (54%)

As % of Population

Race
    White: 97%
    Other/Mixed: 3%

As % of Population

Median Age: 46.1 (Males: 40.7, Females: 47.2)

Males Under 20: 13%
    Females Under 20: 12%
    Males 20 to 40: 9%
    Females 20 to 40: 11%
    Males 40 to 60: 10%
    Females 40 to 60: 12%
    Males Over 60: 15%
    Females Over 60: 18%

Economics
    Median Household Income: $ 26,250

Draft saved Draft deleted