1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Now THIS is an alibi.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Guy exonerated of rape charges because...
    http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/04/all_muck_is_local.php

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Well, there goes harrisburgfratboys.com. I knew it was too good to last.

Look at him in the picture... How is a guy who looks like that having THAT much sex, whether it be with woman, man or animal? What I am doing wrong?

And I'm sure the picture of Karl Rove was the only photo they had available; not that whatever site that is has some smear agenda (not this particular guy needs anyone smearing him, though) and wanted to randomly associate Karl Rove with the guy's behavior.

3. pressmurphy

pressmurphy Member

I can't for the life of me remember who it was, but there was a rock 'n' roller from the 1960s who used to enjoy partaking of the willing ladies while on tour. He always began the festivities by having the women get nekked and pose next to him, smiling of course, while he snapped a Polaroid.

If questions arose later regarding her willingness to participate in the evening's activities, he always had the photo to fall back on to help prove the encounter was consensual.

4. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I would guess that if you would like to have as much sex as Barclay, you should begin fucking ugly fat men. I highly doubt Barclay's standard of men is all that high.

5. JR

JR Active Member

From the comments:

" think there is now enough video footage of these various GOPers for the first installment of "Republicans Gone Wild!"

6. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I have very little to add other than, I used to live there, and, well, wow. The bar I hung out at had the best happy hour that I've ever been to, though.

7. Head.
    Butt.
    Coincidence?
    You decide.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

The better to loosen you up for all that Young Republican frivolity.

9. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

The tent is getting bigger all the time.

10. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

I love the quote they include:

11. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

While the name was familiar, he was one politician I never seemed to come across, I don't think. I know this much, they don't take to kindly to the gays up there.

12. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

Hey, one guy in that photo has fucked 150 men. The other guy has fucked an entire country.

Draft saved Draft deleted