1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Now THIS Is A Campaign Ad

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Poor bastard.
    I figured he was bad, but, holy god.

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

God, that's awful.

Poor bastard, indeed.

Another one of "The Others" sent down from the North to save you. :)

3. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

He's been doing some guest shots on "Boston Legal" and he didn't look nearly that bad.

Although I agree 100% percent with the message, does anyone think there's any chance he might've purposely filmed this right before he was due for his meds or something so he'd look worse?

4. OTD -- I did some googling after I saw the ad and this is pretty much the state of play with him these days. This is, apparently, a good day. First met him in the Bruins locker room when he was hanging around with Neely. Funny, decent guy. Thanks again, JR.
    You guys are just inches from atoning for David Frum.

5. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

OK . . . like I said, I wasn't making a statement, just wondering. Poor guy looks like crap.

6. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I mean, everybody understands that nobody is prohibited from doing stem cell research, right?

Google wants to pour a billion or two it has sitting around, they can research all the stem cells they want.

Just checking.

7. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

There is no excuse for the government ban.
    None.

8. JackS

JackS Member

Oh yeah, I definitely understand. But most everybody else would rather throw tax dollars at overhyped, still fruitless, ESC research.

Because the government always does things so much better.

My prayers to MJF for getting suckered.

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Yeah, because it's so much better to throw money down the toilet in Iraq than at "fruitless ESC research".

10. JackS

JackS Member

Yeah, because I'm always in the Iraq war discussions telling everybody how great it is.

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Yeah, well stay out of "scientific research" discussions while you're at it.

12. JackS

JackS Member

Get lost.

Draft saved Draft deleted