1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Now they tell us: Wisconsin court says sex with dead bodies illegal

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Small Town Guy, Jul 9, 2008.

1. I'd much rather we stuck to making fun of my idiot state for taking this long and going through two levels of court to bring these assbags to justice, rather than make disgusting jokes about the act, which included a very real victim.

But I also realize you don't have to necessarily consider my feelings, nor those of Laura Tennyson and her family.
    I'm just saying.

2. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

The guy on the original link, left, looks like Damien Echels, the head boy of the West Memphis three who got a documentary written about him. He was into Satan worship. This guy looks pretty sadistic too.

3. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

Weirdly, I actually thought that same thing. Although the multiple documentaries on that case make a pretty strong case that those three were railroaded and are innocent.

4. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Is it a legal defense to point out that the victims were alive enough to beat the Vikings?

5. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

The third guy, who was slightly retarded, sung like a bird. I think the guys were connected to one of the dads in drugs.

Draft saved Draft deleted