1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NOW 2008 Gets Interesting!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Wonderful. A bigot and Father-of-the-Year candidate enters the race for the GOP. I look forward to the rubbish dribbled forth.

2. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I've posted on this thread, but every time I look at the title, I think it's about next year's feminist convention.

3. You wish, Meat.

4. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Unfortunately for both parties, their most gifted speakers happen to be completely nuts, see Keyes, Buchanan, Sharpton.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I really do miss Al Sharpton in the debates.

Who couldn't love his "flogging this donkey" performance from last time out?

6. Neither Buchanan nor Sharpton is crazy.
    Keyes....

7. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Well I agree and disagree. Buchanan is most definitely NOT crazy. Hell I wish he would run for Pres again - I'd be carrying my pitchfork and torch.

Sharpton and Keyes . . . it depends on how you look at them. Both well spoken and both a little overzealous in their beliefs. But I don't think Sharpton could hold Keyes' jock in a debate.

8. It would be difficult because Keyes would likely be wearing his jock for earmuffs.

9. RedSmithClone

Too funny

10. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Alas, Pat's anti-Semitism will never play well if/when under the hottest of spotlights. He can get away with his jolly-good-fellow act in more congenial settings, but the act wouldn't last long on the biggest stage.

11. RedSmithClone

Oh that's right. I forgot. Pat hates Jewish people. Give me a break with that bull crap!

12. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Well, there's certainly a better case their than with Easterbrook.

Draft saved Draft deleted