1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nov. 18 Have Sex with a guy with a mustache day

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I grew the stuff on my face because I was tired of the numerous shots by coaches - none of whom were friends on any sort of level - who claimed I stole some student pass to get into the games. One didn't even say it in a joking manner.

2. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Because it requires talking to people.

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I think you and Sam are a bit too sensitive.

4. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Like IJAG's skin?

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Or like Ragu's sinuses.

6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I used to long for the day I needed to shave more than once every two weeks. Now, 20 years later, I wish I had developed some condition that prevented facial hair from growing at all. I absolutely hate shaving. But I also hate having facial hair. Laziness, though, usually wins out, so I've spent a large portion of my adult life looking borderline homeless. Luckily I have stunning blue eyes.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Hey Versatile, are you joining a rugby team?

Oh shit. Never mind. Hey, are you growing a beard?

8. I thought this link might be helpful for some here on SportsJournalists.com since we are discussing where beards and goatees are grown

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chin

9. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I have had a beard/goatee pretty much nonstop since 2000. If I go more than 3 or 4 days without shaving the bottom part, I start to look like Charlie Daniels.

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

You haven't amputated your chin yet?

11. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Attempted? Yes

Succeeded? Nyet

Draft saved Draft deleted