1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nov. 18 Have Sex with a guy with a mustache day

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Nov 7, 2012.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

God. Damn. You. Versatile.

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Versatile is right, though. Show me a goatee and eight out of 10 times it will be hiding a weak chin.

I'm in the part of my life where I don't have to give a crap anymore, so I embrace my flaws and try to be comfortable in my own skin. It's a good place. Very liberating.

How do we feel about a two-day stubble?

3. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I hate when I have a two-day stubble and people start asking, "Oh, are you growing a beard?" No. I'm lazy. It's a Sunday. I'm wearing sweat pants, too. And I am not joining a rugby team.

4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I have a goatee. Have had it since I was 15. I've shaved it twice.

I shave twice a week and have used the same blade I got for Christmas last year. Really hoping it makes the full calendar year.

5. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Do you text your bookie while shaving instead of talking to yourself in the mirror like a decent human being? [/doublecrossthread]

6. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

What I really meant to say is, JackReacher is a degenerate and therefore is expected to have a goatee.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  7. JackReacher

Bookie? People still use those?

8. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Way more fun when there's a genuine fear of someone coming over to break your leg.

9. JackReacher

Good point. My last bookie hit the lottery (about $250 mil, maybe more) and moved to Myrtle Beach. Fortunately, the internet exists.

10. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

A man with a moustache is not really my style.

Can I substitute with a woman with a mustache?

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Why would you be angered by someone asking you if you're growing a beard?

12. I had either a beard or goatee for pretty much the last 12-years. Part of it was the weak Irish chin but mostly it was because it was easier than shaving.

Now that I'm separated I'm clean shaven and loving it. People say I look 10-years younger.

Draft saved Draft deleted