1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nov. 18 Have Sex with a guy with a mustache day

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member

Mustache - no
    Beard - hell, no
    Goatee - don't come near me

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

3. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Know where you're coming from, Moddy ...

4. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

How you doin'?

My first thought upon seeing any guy with a goatee is, "You must spend a lot of time looking in the mirror."

5. Moderator1

I do.

Well, I did. Shaved everything on Nov. 1. Head. Goat. Won't shave again until at least Dec. 1. My son's work is doing the whole no-shave thing to support some cause (escapes me now) and I told him I'd do it just for yuks.

6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Please tell me you frequently wear a white t shirt and have a gold hoop earring.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

I occasionally find I store lunch in mine. :)

8. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

How do you have sex with a mustache?

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

At 42, I am either at or fast approaching the tipping point of having spent more of my life with facial than without.
    I had a goatee as a senior in high school, 1986-87. I couldn't grow a full beard yet.

I admit to sporting the goatee for extended periods during my 20s. I'm not proud of it, but it happened.

10. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I guess I'm out of luck.
    Wife told me if I ever try to grow back a mustache or beard it's grounds for divorce.

11. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member

There is something so affected about goatees. My boss has one.

Of course, there are always exceptions like Moddy.

12. Moderator1

Nice save. Gold-medal backstroke effort there! However, mine is gone for a while.

I grew it in 1996, almost as a yuk. Every time I tried to shave it someone in the family raised hell. I didn't realize they were so passe these days. Maybe I won't bring it back.

Draft saved Draft deleted