1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Notre Dame

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RAMBO, Sep 23, 2007.

?

Are they going to stay win-less this season?

1. YES

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  2. NO

23 vote(s)
    92.0%
  1. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

I don't think we would want to know the answer to that question.

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Oh, I got to go, my damn weiner kids are listening.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Haha. Classic.

4. Keystone

Keystone Member

As a Protestant kid who grew up in the Pennsylvania coal region and had that team rammed down my throat, any time Notre Dame goes in the tank is sweet!!! :D

Even the public schools use that damn fight song.

5. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

Looks like this thread has some life left in it. ;)

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Unlike the Irish

Or Marcel Marceau...

7. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Penn State wasn't rammed down your throat?

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Navy 34, Notre Dame 13

Hell, I'd take Army over the Irish this year.

9. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Umph, if the Cadets can find a way how to win a game. The Irish could win that one, 7-0.

10. D-3 Fan

It'll be 77-0 before Pete Carroll finally decides to pull the starters off the field, knowing his fetish for adding three more touchdowns after leading by more than 35 points.

Speaking in which, when USC was comfortably ahead of Nebraska (there was no way the Huskers was going to mount a comeback anyway with that anemic offense), Carroll kept Booty in the game to run it up. Petey is going to regret keeping Booty in a blowout game sooner or later this year against someone, 'cause if he gets hurt, SoCal fans will be freaking out.

11. IU90

IU90 Member

Carroll often rides the line on running up the score but never seems to take any heat for it. I've seen several USC games where I wondered why with a gargantuan 2d half lead he was still throwing downfield with his starters in. If he'll do that against podunk U, you know he'll do it against arch rival Notre Dame.

12. D-3 Fan

Of course he'll do it against ND. He did it to Cal, ASU, UCLA, and anyone in the Pac-10 if given the chance.

If it was Tom Osborne and the old Nebraska Huskers running it up, Loopy would be bitching on TSR Sunday morning about it.

Draft saved Draft deleted