1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Notre Dame

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RAMBO, Sep 23, 2007.

?

Are they going to stay win-less this season?

1. YES

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  2. NO

23 vote(s)
    92.0%
  1. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Me I think there going to lose the rest of there games cause they have nothing to go on I mean the O-Line is not blocking good enough for the passing game.

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

They're the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

3. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Charlie still has Beano on his side.

[​IMG]

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Couldn't happen to a nicer coach...

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Homer!

6. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

They're not bad enough to go winless. That would mean losing to both Navy and Duke, which, if that were to happen, Charlie ought to go find another line of work.

2-10 seems right to me, no better than 3-9.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

You have to be much, much worse than the Irish are now to go winless all season, especially with their schedule. The chances for any football team -- or any team, for that matter -- to go winless are pretty slim. I always bet against it happening.

8. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

With that schedule, a win doesn't look realistiv until Navy, and even that's iffy. 2-10 or 3-9 is probably the safest bet. 4-8 if they can run the table to end the season.

9. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

I agree 100% with you on that but we will see.

10. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

I just hope there not as bad as I think they are, hope for that O-LINE to block so they can pass the damn ball a little.

11. IU90

IU90 Member

As long as they've got Duke and Navy on the schedule, winless shouldn't be an issue. But 2-10 is looking like a real possibility, a record that once hardly seemed concievable in South Bend. I can remember the worst of the Faust, Davie, and Willingham eras, but I never ever thought I'd see an ND team THIS bad.

12. I thought Purdue was winnable a month ago.
    Now, not so much.

Draft saved Draft deleted