1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Notre Dame = FRAUD

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Notre Dames a fraud? We'll see who's a fraud after ND sends the Trojans back onto the Cocks. ND played a respectable schedule. SoCal lost to Oregon State, beat Wash State by 6, Wash by 6, and Ariz State by 7.

2. armageddon

armageddon Active Member

Ah, ya still feel that way?

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

The joke secondary gets schooled, again.

4. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Get over yourself, you are in effect, fellating Notre Dame and despising them at the same time.

USC was a better team, though I detest how Pete Carroll have a tendency to run up the score with 3 minutes left in the game when it was, in effect, over. Then with about a minute left, would it kill Pete to take a fucking knee, rather than have his second team try to run up the damn field for another score. And, btw, Pete, stop whining about every call that goes against you, even with :15 left in the game.

Bill Bidwill should be calling you to coach Arizona. You have nothing else to prove in college. Everyone is your bitch. What else do you need?

5. daemon

daemon Well-Known Member

My, the grapes are a tad bitter tonight. . .

6. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Junkie, I don't think there's a poster on here who doesn't want a playoff.

I just don't think the Michigan-Ohio State game was that great in the first place. The Wolverines did need a touchdown and two-point conversion within the last two minutes to make it a three-point loss after their vaunted run defense had gone awol for close to the entire game. Giving up over 500 yards of offense isn't a great calling card.

Sure, give them a a rematch. I don't think anything changes, because the Sweatervest plain outcoaches Carr.

7. pallister

pallister Guest

Junkie,

You are, without a doubt, the king of all fanboy loosers.

All hail the king!

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

At one point, Brent announced this was the SIXTH time ND was attempting a fourth down conversion. Charlie Weis knows his defense is terrible, just like we do.

9. I don't want a playoff.
    Just sayin'.

10. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

So, that whole Southern Cal beat two teams that may win their conferences thing ... we should just gloss that over, right? And I don't mean dog-ass conferences like the ACC.

11. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

No way I want a playoff.

Yeah . . . devalue the entire regular season.

Screw that shit.

12. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

And the regular season isn't devauled already? We have a beauty contest to decide who plays in the national championship game.

If it's a question of winning while looking pretty I'll go watch Miss USA. If I want a national champion, I'd like it to be decided on the field so there's no doubt. Every other sport, including football in 1-AA, Division II and III have playoff. But we can't hurt the money getting pumped into the colleges pockets poor student athletes and the time they would have to take off from their studies.

Draft saved Draft deleted