1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Notre Dame 24, USC 0

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Johnny Dangerously, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

Imagine that, JD.

As far as Jackson was concerned, Woody Hayes never punched Clemson's Charlie Bauman.

I ain't buyin' his story that he never saw it. What a crock of bullshit.

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Spoken like a true Irish fan!

3. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

It was at that point that Elvis shot out the TV

Go ye and do likewise.

4. Jimmy Olson

Jimmy Olson Member

My father made us boys go to church with our mother at the half. Said the game was over. We got home and we were so disappointed that we did not get to witness the miraculous comeback.

It was the last time we ever had to go to church with her. It then became my younger sister's duty when sports clashed with religion. I never got to see AD dance on the IRISH.

Good to see him healthy after the surgury. He was getting as big as a house.

5. KnuteRockne

KnuteRockne Member

Is this your "pretend I'm not a Notre Dame fan" persona, even though every thread you start is to prove the unstoppable force that is Notre Dame?

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

There has always been a rumor about that game that the ND players lead by FB Wayne Bullock had words with Ara at halftime and pretty much quit on him.

7. stevenash

stevenash Member

If this is about the game over the weekend then ur mind is screwed up. seriously, Notre Dame is not that good. they can't beat USC by that much or even shut them out. USC is too good for that and their coach is too good to allow them to get shut out. but!! notre dame will win because of Brady Quin. I say they'll win 24-20. i'm new to this site used to write for other websites have fun

8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Hey steve welcome. I think I've read some of your other work. What web sites did you write for?

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

He was a ghost writer for Loopy ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted