1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

... not that there's anything wrong with that

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Big Ragu, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

To borrow a phrase from a military commander:

somebody's stuck on stupid

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I laughed outloud at that

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Wow. An unexpected, surprise appearance from someone who actually knows me well. I'm pleasantly surprised! Of course, I won't mention your insistence to this day that a certain woman (initials P.W.) was super hot, a characterization that calls all of your judgments for eternity into question.

4. The Big Ragu

Holy shit. I can't believe you went there. Rememer those mp3s you hit me with a few years ago--the guy who sounded like a cross between Tiny Tim and the brokeback folk singer?

5. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Alex, why are you and Big Ragu arguing so much, did something happen between the two of you?

6. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

They got into a fight over which one had a bigger crush on you.

7. grrlhack

grrlhack Member

Chelsea is definitely an interesting area. My former roommate is from NYC and grew up on 17th St. in Chelsea, so I have visited it several times. Definitely some diversity up there. That said, Ragu, you should have taken the free condoms, because, hey, everyone gets lucky sometimes. I don't know what you look like behind the sign (other than that pretty dress you sported one time), but my guess is that the two men who approached you were probably hitting on you. I mean, that's not a bad thing, but they might have been taking a stab, hoping they would get lucky and you'd be gay! Take it as a compliment.

8. The Big Ragu

When I was an undergrad in college, they had these free magazines that they put out in one of the student unions every month, and an advertiser inserted condoms into the magazines. I knew some guys who went through the stack of magazines and poked holes in the condoms through the wrappers with a pin. (wonderful practical joke, eh?) That has been in the back of my mind every time I have seen someone offering free condoms since.

9. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Someone actually thought Pam Ward was hot ????

10. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

1. Ragu doesn't get lucky. He meets Dutch chicks that live with their boyfriends.

2. You said "taking a stab" teehehehehe

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Like a chromosome or two?

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Tomorrow night Ragu will thrill us with a tale about his encounter with some street urchins who tried to convert him to Druidism.

Don't miss it.

Draft saved Draft deleted