1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Not Poin Files: Down ... set ... hike!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by HanSenSE, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Here's another hot one for the Poin crowd,
    even though (sob!) she wasn't a teacher's pet ...

Dead Teenager Remembered For Great Hand Jobs

[​IMG]

GOLDSBORO, NC—Friends, classmates, and loved ones gathered last night at a memorial service in the Westside High School gymnasium to celebrate the life of 17-year-old Brooke Belzer, who, before she died tragically in a car accident last week, was beloved for her bright personality and for giving easily the best hand jobs in the school.

The untimely passing of Belzer, whom mourners remembered as a smart, accommodating teen who loved to laugh, watch movies with friends, and bring male friends to sexual climax with her hand, has left many in the Goldsboro community in a state of shock.

"I can't believe she's gone," said Brian Jennings, a longtime classmate and neighbor. "It's just so shocking to think that someone as vibrant and full of life as Brooke is gone, and I'll never see her again. How can that be?"

Added Jennings, "She just rubbed me off in the Hardee's parking lot last week."

Dead Teenager Remembered For Great Hand Jobs

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Don't know if this is a joke post or if you didn't realize it was from the Onion ...

3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

If I have to ask, I really should have my answer.

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Riptide is never funny, but he has been spectacularly unfunny tonight. Maybe he's the Cookie Monster.

Draft saved Draft deleted