1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Northeast Ohio High School, College, Professional

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Michael.p.mull, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Michael.p.mull

Michael.p.mull New Member

I am a very well versed sports journalist and enthusiast living in the Cleveland area but am willing to travel to cover sporting events with multimedia packages incorporating audio, photography and writing to help cover all levels of sports. i attended Mount Union College where i was a member of the schools newspaper and radio station. as a member of the radio station's sports team i provided play by play and color commentary for football basketball and baseball. I was the producer of the last two division 3 national championship games and provided commentary at the half of this years contest. for samples of my work you can visit www.michaelpmullally.com or email me at michael.p.mullally@gmail.com

Draft saved Draft deleted