1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

North Korea declares war?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

^^^ This.

The dirty rotten Chinese socilist pinko commies do an ass-load of bizness with both Japan and SK, the two major targets of Kim Jong Un-Cola-Nut's saber rattling.

All things the same the Chinese would probably rather the North Koreans get their shit together, quit eating tree bark and rat-meat, start making some money and start buying Chinese goods.

The Chinese don't want NK nuking out Tokyo, Honolulu or Seattle any more than they want them nuking Shanghai.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Still chuckling over these. This is some funny shit* right here.

*The how, not the what, of what's being said.

3. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Yes, every single member of NK's civilian population lives in a labor camp. And there are no innocent civilians on all of Pyongyang. That's right, no pea-brained overgeneralizing going on here.

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I love how so many of you are applying rational thought to a country that hasn't exactly displayed any in decades.

http://www.craveonline.com/lifestyle/articles/171287-crazy-facts-about-north-korea

[​IMG]

The empty, windowless monument to Kim Jong Ill

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. So bomb them?

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

No, just the opposite.

7. suburbia

suburbia Active Member

Either Kim Jong Un (?) thinks the rest of the world won't have the stomach to retaliate with nukes (and thereby kill millions of innocent people) or he believes this is his way to martyrdom.

8. Starman

He's very wrong. Any minor nation which attacked any of the big boys (US, Rus, China) with nukes would be immediately and utterly scorched off the face of the earth, with the full assent of the others.

9. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Honestly I'm not convinced of this. I think there would be calls for restraint, two wrongs don't make a right, etc.

10. Starman

Supposing some nutbag took control in Japan, and they whipped up a nuclear missile (it would take them about three hours if they wanted to) and launched it on Beijing?

China would wipe them off the map, and we'd be OK with it.

11. This.
    Or at least I hope that's case.
    Nuclear weapons aren't tactical. The destruction and fallout isn't limited by borders.

I like to think at the end of day the response to a nuclear strike - by us, against us, or anyone else - would not be to return fire and destroy the world or make a large part of it uninhabitable.

That being said ... THERE is NO way KJU can be allowed to continue with these threats. No. Way.

12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

I hope Baby Kim crosses the line with China, and China drives a missile up his butt, and then everyone backs off and calms down. USA doesn't need another foreign conflict, although that seems to be the national industry again.

Draft saved Draft deleted