1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Norah O'Donnell creeps me out

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mahoney, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Mahoney

Mahoney Member

Is anyone else watching O'Donnell anchoring the election fallout on MSNBC? I swear, it's like I'm watching some sort of attractive android TV anchor bot. She has got the weirdest, out of nowhere laugh I've ever seen.

2. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

The larger question is, why in the name of Christ are you watching MSNBC?

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

This right here is why I'm glad Comcast pulled MSNBC from our lineup.

4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

MSNBC has some pretty good anchors. Norah O'Donnell is not one of them. I have absolutely no idea why they keep using her, particularly when it's a fluid situation like an election night.

5. Mahoney

Mahoney Member

I feel they do a better job on elections than any other channel. For some reason they've featured O'Donnell as an anchor tonight, which they usually don't do. She needs to stick to exit poll data only.

6. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

They should have given us Contessa Brewer instead ::) :-X

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I used to like O'Donnell and Campbell Brown on NBC, now not so much. I'm really looking forward to see how Brown does moderating the debate Thursday on CNN. CNN had given her the Paula Zahn spot, which was formerly held by Connie Chung. I think both are better than Brown.

8. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

Norman, please tell me you're kidding when you say that.

9. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I like her, and I know she's smart.

She recently gave birth to twins... maybe the sleep deprivation is making her a little punch drunk??

10. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

What, no pics? I have to resort to google? I think I know who she is though.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

She has great eyes. Does she talk, too?

12. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Oh, I was thinking of Kelly O'Donnell. Nora has sort of a Sela Ward thing going on.

Draft saved Draft deleted