1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No trial for these *things*. Just call out the firing squad.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Mar 21, 2008.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080321/ap_on_re_us/torture_slaying_2

(Warning: details in story link are not for the squeamish.)

2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Not even going to open the link, that's more than I need to know. I just don't get people sometimes.

3. Grimace

Grimace Guest

That's sickening. Truly. The way I figure, if a coffee maker company makes 1,000,000 coffee makers, about 1-2 percent are going to be defective. No real good reason why, they're just put together that way.

That's how I (attempt) to rationalize some people.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

No, no, no, HAVE a trial, make sure it goes on public record what these beasts did and who was leading the way.

THEN snuff them.

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

What Starman said. Have it on public record, make sure everyone know what happened, and then call in the executioner.

6. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

[​IMG]

applies to the worst people in the world, too. they'll get their day in court. just as everyone should.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Awful, simply awful. How don't some of these people realize 1) that it's wrong to even think about it, 2) that it's awful to do it, and 3) to do it multiple times?

I just shudder.

8. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Good grief.

10. bigbadeagle

bigbadeagle Member

For pieces of shit like this, I say we bring back public stoning. Yes, it's wholly barbaric, but isn't what they did barbaric and don't they merit an equal punishment under the law?

11. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Read that story this morning, and it literally made me sick to my stomach. I couldn't shake it the rest of the day. The details are just horrifying and sad. To even imagine a person dying that way.

What I don't get is, OK, I can see one person being completely fucked enough to do something like this. People like Grimace's bad-wired coffee makers. But six of them? Together? And not one of them said, "You know, maybe we shouldn't be pouring boiling water on the pregnant retarded woman"? Really?

These people should be exterminated in the most unpleasant way possible. There aren't many cases where I think I could personally kill someone, but I think I could do it here.

12. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

I'm completely opposed to the death penalty, but it's very difficult to defend the lives of these evil scumbags.

Draft saved Draft deleted