1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No South Park season premiere thread?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Hustle, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Hustle

Hustle Guest

I've been really down on that show the past few years. Subpar seasons at best.

But last night was superb. Sharp wit, taking a stand on something, pushing the envelope - all the stuff we used to see.

My favorite scene was the emotionless TV reporter pausing to listen to the giant, evil Mickey Mouse then turning to the camera to say, "... as Mickey returns to Valhalla to feed and slumber."

I don't know if it was brilliant, but it was pretty damn good.

2. Wallace

Wallace Guest

I thought it was the best episode in a few seasons, maybe since the World of Warcraft one a couple seasons ago.

My favorite moment? Well, you couldn't go wrong with the Jonas Brothers' "hot white foam"

3. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Butters: "Huh. A ring that says you'll be together, but not have sex. Isn't that called a wedding ring?"

:D

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Best line of the night.

5. billikens

billikens Member

Very funny premiere. I lost it when Mickey Mouse started dropping f-bombs and kicking the crap out of one of the Jonas brothers.

6. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

I love Kenny's picture at his funeral. You could see his ear-to-ear grin even through his coat.

Awesome episode.

7. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Catching the episode right now on Comedy Central. Pretty good so far.

8. tommyp

tommyp Member

Mr. Slave masturbating in the Jonas Bros. audience was the highlight for me...

9. SportsGuyBCK

SportsGuyBCK Active Member

Mickey kicking one of the Jonas Bros' ass was pretty funny too ...

Draft saved Draft deleted