1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No shame whatsoever.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dog428, Apr 5, 2007.

1. dog428

dog428 Active Member

2. I hope the military attache at the Belgian embassy spits on this guy.
    Support the troops, Fredo.

3. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Man did the nation a great service, it seems to me.

(I really wouldn't have much of an opinion about this at all, but if Dog and FB think it's a bad idea, then I know where I gotta stand. A pretty accurate litmus test.)

4. Brilliant.
    The next time you hear about some imaginary "leftist" slandering a combat vet, think of the Belgian embassy.

5. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Hell, at least you're honest. Which is much more than can be said for our newest ambassador.

6. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Actually a d_B, but since the thread I started slipped to the 2nd page, I won't sue for copyright infringement.

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/39643/

And, yes, King George is acting like a petulant little child. "Don't like my nominee? Fine. I'll just wait till you go home. Nyah!"

As the lame duckness and marginalization sets in, we'll see more hissy fits like this. (see: refusal to allow Rove and Meirs to talk on the record). It's revealing to see how he acts without a compliant congress.

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Is it bad form to call him President Bitch Boy?

8. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

If it wasn't already clear, it's obvious this administration has spent a considerable amount of time searching for loopholes in an effort to maximize its power...right and wrong be damned.

9. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

John Bolton got in the same way.

And I'm pretty sure that the only time Alberto Gonzalez gets to take a break from finding loopholes in the law is when he has to testify before Senate subcommittees.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

The complete contempt with which this cadre of cretins and clowns treats the democratic process never fails to disappoint.

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Nice alliteration, Zeke.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Hey, I've got a reputation for inanity to uphold here.

I love lamp.

Draft saved Draft deleted