1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Sex, Please. We're Republicans

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Oct 31, 2006.

1. http://www.attytood.com/2006/10/no_sex_please_youre_20somethin.html
    Look! Flying pigs!

2. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Every day I wonder more and more if these people are just fucking with me, like maybe this administration is one gigantic performance art comedy bit.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Remember when the Republican Party platform included staying out of our private lives? Now they're out to stop the NBA and Matt Leinart. Those bastards.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Are the Bush twins supporting this important federal program?

5. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Would it not be an absolute bitch to be a Congressman who takes the job serious?

I mean, good God, can you imagine? You go to work every day worrying about shit like the war, poverty, government spending and healthcare and all the people around you are doing shit like this.

6. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

When it comes down to it, there is very little difference between the Bush administration and the Taliban. The only difference I can think of is that Dubya will do the photo ops with Bono.

7. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Jimmy Dobson and other retards of his ilk obviously have their ham-fisted mitts in this lunacy.

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

'Course, long-term, it would be a better world if such social reactionaries DIDN'T have sex.
    The benefits would be endless.

9. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

We'll, we'd probably be better off if George Herbert and Barbara practiced bundling in their 20s.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

If you read some of the comments beneath the article, it sounds exactly like a SportsJournalists.com debate. There's even a Buck and a DB there.

This is good, though:

I think the button's slogan should be:

Just Say Stop--Don't! Stop, don't! Stop...don't. Stop...don't...stop. Don't...stop. Don't stop! Don't stop!!

11. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Of course, the world would be such a worse place if unmarried 20-somethings didn't have sex, right?

12. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

It would have been a lot worse for me, that's for sure.

Draft saved Draft deleted