1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No 'Sex' in Jerusalem.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hockeybeat, May 22, 2008.

1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

How dare you put limits on my imagination, HB.

But this actually doesn't surprise me too much. I know nothing about Jerusalem's culture, but people as a whole -- anywhere -- do this crap all the time. I'm not surprised by it anymore.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

You know, that's a hanging breaking ball to some of our 'fun with quote function' brethren. I won't offer at it, though.

It's not surprising, but it's disheartening that this kind of stupidity is happening in 2008. For fuck's sake, it's the title of the fucking movie. Unless Sarah Jessica Parker is getting triple-teamed on the poster, there really is no reason for this.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

And in the Champagne Room in Jerusalem...doubly against the rules.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I agree with you all the way, sir. My guess, though, is it'll get worse in time.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

"If we're following this rule, then Knesset member Ofir Penis should not appear in Jerusalem. Even George Bush can have a double meaning in English."

Vote Penis!

Draft saved Draft deleted