1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Lost thread?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by djc3317, Mar 14, 2007.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

The first "half" of this season was definitely slow and uneventful. The past two episodes have picked up the pace tremendously, like the producers are making up for the half season.

The Others are like when Seinfeld had a "parallel universe" of characters. It was awful. This wasn't quite as bad but similar. We want the original cast, not some other group.

2. STLIrish

STLIrish Active Member

Yeah, I don\'t think Locke wants to leave, either.
    Last week, he seemed stupid, like maybe the magnetic incident messed with his head.
    But this week, with killing the patch guy and the C4, he seemed malicious.
    And from the preview, it looks like next week he totally goes native.

3. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

I think the point is not so much that Locke doesn't want to leave the island. It's more how far he will go to sabotage any attempt at rescue. And eliminate anyone who he decides needs to be eliminated.

4. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I haven't seen yesterday's episode yet (just about to online) so I'm not reading the rest of this. However, what is up with the bangs on the women. Claire and Sun need to get rid of those immediately. They don't look good at all and are very jarring.

5. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Refresh my memory...who was the other guy Locke "basically murdered"? Not Boone, huh? I always thought of that as being an accident.

6. Out-fucking-standing episode. One of my 5 favorites.

The Man from Tallahassee. Awesome.

7. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Excellent, from start to finish. Flashback of one of the more compelling characters, a flashback that actually contained some quality information, and some good twists.

8. joe

joe Active Member

I wanna see Locke get a blowtorch and get medieval on his old man.

9. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Who exactly was "the man from Tallahassee?"

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

It's "Lost"

They just throw shit like that out there every so often so people think it's "deep". The writers will figure out who he is next episode after debating it in story meetings.

Good episode, though. Locke's dad at the end was a definite WTF moment.

11. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Does Locke's pop hale from Tallahassee?

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

That would make sense. Except we're talking about "Lost" :)

Draft saved Draft deleted