1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Lost thread?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by djc3317, Mar 14, 2007.

1. djc3317

djc3317 Guest

I don't know about y'all, but I rather enjoyed watching Kate shimmy up that log just now.

2. I\'m watching it right now. I just switched off the Suns-Mavs game.

3. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Loved this episode. Answered one question and then left us with another.

4. djc3317

djc3317 Guest

I was fine with it. But man they really are moving slow.

...like that complaint has never been made about this show...

5. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Yes, this episode dragged along. But I'm juiced for next week's big episode on John.

As for this one, I enjoyed it. I'm just hoping that piece of paper attached to the bird doesn't get wet.

6. estreetfan75

estreetfan75 Member

Solid episode, especially if you DVR it and can rip through it in 25 minutes.

Totally agree on watching Kate scale the tree.

Totally agree on next week's Locke-centered episode being intriguing.

7. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

Having never tried this myself, I was thinking won't this really hurt the guys if they try bouncing up the tree trunk like Kate?

8. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

I now have an answer to the question "If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?"

9. dog428

dog428 Active Member

This was a good, classic Lost episode tonight. You feel as though progress was made toward the ultimate conclusion and you were hit with several more questions. Such as: WTF was Jack doing?

You know, after the misguided break this show took, it has come back rather strong. This was the second straight really good episode. I hope that the efforts to nail down a closing date for the show puts this thing on a solid path.

And by the way, I'm going to disagree with a lot of the "dragging" complaints. Last season, with all the damned flashbacks and meaningless treks through characters' minds, it did drag. This season -- and especially the last few episodes -- it hasn't dragged so much as it has bounced back and forth between storylines. I think a lot of the dragging complaints come when people don't see the particular characters they're most interested in for a show or two.

10. STLIrish

STLIrish Active Member

I agree. One of this show\'s strengths is that it\'s got so many good characters and it lets them interact in interesting ways. So when it goes episodes at a time ignoring some of the best, like Charlie or Sayid, to focus on Jack, Kate and Sawyer, Jack, Kate and Sawyer, I think it loses some its spark. But the last couple of episodes, that spark has returned. And that\'s nice.

11. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

So, is this setting up for Locke to be the (or at least one of the) island bad guys?

He's now basically murdered two people in less than two months.

12. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

Or Jack? Is Jack basically joining the Others? He and Tom sure looked like pals at the end of last night.

Draft saved Draft deleted