1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No longer "ex"mediahack. :)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by exmediahack, Jun 29, 2012.

1. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Yup it is just now sinking in that I need to scribble down all of the high school conferences and commit them to memory. Haven't needed to do that in ten years. :)

Usually when I have been in contact with our SIDs, it is for some scandal or hard news story. They probably already think I am a jerk.

2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

If in front of camera, be nice to cameramen. They can make you look like this.

[​IMG]

(Congrats, sir. Good to see you back in the business.)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

Welcome back to the mediafamily.

4. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Welcome back. There might be days you wonder why, but probably more that will make you glad to be back in the game.

5. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

I simply need the challenge of something new and more enjoyable. If I'm going to be in this racket, I may as well wake up in the morning and enjoy what I am doing again. :)

6. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

Ex, I snarked at you recently about a post concerning a different job you had your eye on. I want you to know that I'm happy this worked out for you.

Draft saved Draft deleted