1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No, I Don't Have Any Blue Oyster Cult

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chi City 81, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

If you know that because you have to buy them ... congrats, sir.

And I don't know what kind they used ... probably cheap ones.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

During my sophomore year of college, I was walking back to my room with a few friends. We walk down the sidewalk past the all-girls dorm and a guy gets hit on the head by something. He's like 6-foot-3, 260 and doofy as fuck; Rich was the modern-day Lenny. He says, "What the heck was that?" I'm laughing my ass off because I saw the remnants on the sidewalk. I said, "Dude, that's awesome. You just got nabbed by a condom." The motherfucker freaks the hell out: "Oh, my God, that's fucking sick. What was in it? What was in it? What was in it?"; all the while, he's dancing around like a snake just crawled out of his jockeys. "Well ...," I said. Quickly, he said, "Don't you fucking say it. Don't say it." ...

It's too bad that was the first time he saw a condom. What a horrible association.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I was talking to my friend about this on our four-hour drive to his grandparents' place. The last time I bought condoms was in November, 2003. I used a few of them, gave a couple away, and the rest rotted away in my bookbag. I had them there, you know, just in case. I threw the last one out today.

4. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Reminds me of a Dane Cook joke about old condoms...

"How does that feel baby?"
    "It feels like I HATE YOU!"

(NSFW)

5. Hammer Pants

It's like being a Cubs fan, Mike.

There's always tomorrow.

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

maybe you shoulda tried it on. you know, jump back in the saddle?

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's awesome. I can definitely relate to the last part. Broken condoms rule. (I was planned, so fuck you.)

9. Hammer Pants

FUKUDOME!

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I don't think my buddy would have liked that. "Hey, thanks for the Taco Bell. Here's my cock. ... No, it's OK. I'm wearing a 5-year-old jimmy hat."

11. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Two things Mike may never get by the time the Cubs win a World Series.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

and fuku, too.

Draft saved Draft deleted