1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No HBO Sunday

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TwoGloves, Jun 9, 2007.

1. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

OK, I'm heading out of town Sunday afternoon for work and I just found out today that the hotel where I'm staying (one of the finest around these parts) for some stupid reason does not have HBO. Outside of pulling a scene from Rainman and knocking on somebody's door, what can I do to see what happens on The Sopranos? I don't suppose it would be online anywhere would it? Forgive my ignorance but I'd hate to have to wait until I come home Thursday to watch it.

2. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Might be able to download it the day after. I had the Blue Comet episode the next day.

3. Central-KY-Kid

Central-KY-Kid Well-Known Member

This site might help:

http://digg.com/tech_news/Watch_your_favourite_TV_channels_in_your_browser_FREE

4. Get a new hotel.

5. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Contact the local newspaper there and see if anyone knows of a Sopranos viewing party.

The way Paris Hilton has been treated, the Sopranos going off the air may be an A-1 story for Monday and you might be in luck.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

what part of the country are you going to be in?

Maybe the adopt-a-SportsJournalists.com-member program will work for you.

7. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Why would you be anywhere other than in front of a TV with HBO on tomorrow night?

8. TwoGloves

Your neck of the woods. I can't really change hotels since the event is on site and the hotel is too freaking nice, one of the top resorts in the Midwest.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Dude, if you are anywhere near Birmingham, Alabama, you are welcome to stop by...

10. TwoGloves

Hmmm, maybe my geography was off a bit. I'm further north than that.

11. Central-KY-Kid

Central-KY-Kid Well-Known Member

Looey-ville?
    Loo-a-ville?
    Luhl-vuhl?

12. Would you be outing yourself by staying where you're going to be visiting?

Draft saved Draft deleted