1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No French debate thread?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by HejiraHenry, May 3, 2007.

1. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I'm not sure it's possible to accomplish anything on here, really.

Other than kill time.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Given your references to "lefties" and HRC, something tells me you knew what you were doing. Have fun.

3. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Eh, I dunno.

But I do know that it's possible to a least briefly sustain a thread (elswhere) about what Segolene Royal looks like in a bikini.

Whether it's possible to sustain one on the strength of issues, etc., maybe not so much. I thought the Canadian wing might have thoughts.

And I'm not kidding about the Clinton camp taking a long hard look at that debate video. They never miss an angle, and I say that admiringly. They invented the War Room, after all. And in some corner of it, I'll bet they're already breaking down the tape. With graduate students, probably.

Unlike the Empire in Star Wars, they will never refuse to consider the possibility that the Death Star can be blown up.

So to speak.

4. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Great. There goes 21 tossing salad. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Draft saved Draft deleted