1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Charlie Brown thread? Good grief, sj.com.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

"Great Pumpkin" airs Tuesday at 8 p.m., and so the season of Mssr. Charles begins...

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Yeah, I added it to my DVR today. :D :D :D

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Same time Wednesday but without the "bonus cartoon" paring, Charlie Brown.

4. Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown Member

I just know I'm going to get a rock again.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

If Linus were real he'd be, what, 60? I wonder how his life would've turned out? My guess is that he was a fetish man.

6. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I get the feeling the blanket was the beginning of a major bout with obsessive/compulsive disorder.

7. Bubbler

The blanket cast a powerful spell on Linus that had implications in adulthood. My guess is that he insisted on being tied up with it by his lovers ... of both genders.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

He's banging the high-school tennis player, who now works at Hooters.

I might have my details wrong, though.

9. Chef

Chef Active Member

End well, this won't Charlie Brown.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Linus grew up and now lives in Fort Collins, Colo. facing charges of filing a false police report.

Seriously, the promo for Great Pumpkin made me sick when they had Charlie saying "Word..." at the end of it.
    What's next? Having Rudolph file a discrimination suit against Santa on behalf of the island of misfit toys? Give me a break.

11. AgatePage

AgatePage Active Member

It's not the original version, but it'll do for now:

12. Bubbler

As GB noted, Linus' compulsiveness over his blanket never really subsided.

There was the unfortunate incident with Sally -- who in her unrequited love for Linus became his sextoy later in life, one he disposed and deposed as he wished -- who tried to curry favor with Linus in the middle of midnight romp in the pumpkin patch by erotically grinding his blanket between her legs, rubbed her eroused sex.

"No! Wait no, bitch! That's my fucking blanket! What the fuck are you doing? Aw, gross! You think your juices are good enough to soil it? Think again, bitch! You don't see me jizzing all over that blue monstrosity you call a dress, do you? DO you!

"Get back on your knees. I've got a Great Pumpkin in my pants and its very real. It's a present for you. That's what Christmas is all about, Sally Brown."

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted