1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NL Cy (with NL MVP threadjack)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BB Bobcat, Sep 26, 2008.

?

NL Cy Young

1. Webb

3 vote(s)
    6.4%
  2. Lincecum

19 vote(s)
    40.4%
  3. Sabathia

15 vote(s)
    31.9%
  4. Santana

10 vote(s)
    21.3%
  1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Sorry I missed this the other day.

Standing fucking ovation.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

An inaccurate, unwarranted rant. No wonder you approve.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Unwarranted? do you own a fucking mirror?

When Buckweaver and Mikey don't like you, it's time to buy a mirror. YOU are always the one taking the first shot. ALWAYS. Whether it's at congenial board vets or newbies...the latter of which allow you to flex your little muscles. Do you want me to post the evidence?

I knew you'd reply. Too fucking easy. Now you do it again!!!!!

4. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

True, especially when you consider the tiny ballparks all over that division, including GAP.

When Volquez is on — which happened a lot this year — he's outstanding.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

He's still not the Cy Young Award winner though. That deep a year in the NL.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

How would a mirror help me read the board better? :)

Thank you for once again proving yourself to be an obsessive troll. Everybody else had moved on, but you went and dug it out.

I am well aware of what and how I post. You, on the other hand, prattle on with a complete lack of self awareness. Mikey didn't even understand the post he was responding to. Please do scroll up. I think I explained it for the slow people. I really don't keep track of these things.

Thank you for the entertainment. It really does amuse me that Mr. Popularity is obsessing over little ol' me.

So, would you actually like to contribute something to the subject of the thread, or are you just trying ot get the mods to lock it?

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Do something.

Draft saved Draft deleted