1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nip Tuck new season

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Oct 14, 2009.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

A few observations ...

Newman from Seinfeld appearing as Christian's divorce lawyer. He's lost weight.

Mario Lopez is pretty funny.

Rose McGowan gets hotter the older she gets.

The adult son still irritates me.

How many shows will Sean be near death?

2. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Sports and News?!! Just sayin' ....

3. McPoyle

McPoyle Guest

This show is still on?

4. Absolutely LOVED this show a few seasons ago when they were messing around with the "carver" storyline. Then it has been downhill for me ever since, and I took it off the dvr list the season they moved to California. Has it gotten any better?

5. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Yep. He appears to be going further and further down the drain as each season comes and goes.

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

No ... Mad Men and other threads on TV shows and movies have traditionally been on on Anything Goes.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It's the last season, I'll watch it end. The son does bother me, oddly enough he's a little less irritating as a mime.
    I've never gotten used to Sean as a "bad boy." I figure Rose will put some freaky into his storyline.
    And having visited LA and seen billboards advertising the procedure they were promoting - I was amused by MacTroy's new marketing strategy.

Draft saved Draft deleted