1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nigella on Today

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BigDog, Sep 27, 2006.

1. rgd

rgd Guest

Who's Nigella?

2. Bill Horton

Bill Horton Active Member

Go ahead, convinct me, shoot me, put me away ... but I loves me some Paula Dean.

3. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

I'm not sure where the Agate Monkey is these days, but our resident Score Page Primate and ol' OnTheRiver are on record as being this site's biggest Giada fans.

Our food writer has a TV above her desk that gets flipped on every day for Giada's show. I have a clear view from my office. Gets me through the work day. Love those low-cut shirts and the wiseass producer's perfect placement of an oven so she has to bend over SO MANY TIMES each episode.

Mmmmmmmnm....

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Motorboat?

5. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

I'll put it the way an English professor explained it to me in college over a beer:

"It's when you put your face down in those titties and make the (blows out both lips at the same time) sound."

6. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

John Beckwith: Claire's mom just made me grab her hooters.

Jeremy Grey: Well snap out of it! What, a hot older women made you feel her cans? Stop crying like a little girl.

John Beckwith: I wasn't crying like a little girl.

Jeremy Grey: Why don't you try getting jacked off under the table in front of the whole damn family and have some real problems, jackass. Hey, what were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?
    [makes sputtering motorboat noise]
    Jeremy Grey: You motorboatin' son of a bitch! You old sailor you!

7. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Indeed, that is the reference.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Rachel Ray has man hands, and Giada does have a huge dome.

I'd still bang both of them, and Nigella.

Not sure about the dude who said Paula Deen, though. Might be some issues, there.

9. Nigella Lucy Lawson (born 6 January 1960) is an English journalist, cookery writer and television presenter. Lawson grew up in a Jewish family; she is the daughter of politician Nigel Lawson (now Lord Lawson) and sister of Dominic Lawson, the former editor of The Sunday Telegraph. She became a newspaper reviewer on Breakfast with Frost.

And she's really good looking.

http://www.nigella.com/

Draft saved Draft deleted