1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nick Hogan seriously injured after car crash

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mystery_Meat, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=4178621&version=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

CLEARWATER - Police are investigating a car crash on Court Street involving pro-wrester Hulk Hogan's 17-year-old son Nick.

Witnesses say the yellow sports car was traveling at a high rate of speed before it careened out of control and hit a palm tree in the raised median of the four-lane road.

The force of the impact destroyed the Toyota Supra, and firefighters had to cut Hogan and another man from the wreckage.

Police say Hogan was the driver. He was less seriously hurt than the passenger who is in critical condition. Both men were flown to Bayfront Medical Center for treatment.

Hogan - whose real name is Nicholas Alan Bollea - is one of the stars of the reality show Hogan Knows Best.

He's also a professional driver and is signed with Dodge on the professional drift circuit. He got his Formula Drift license in 2006.

2. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Re: Nick Hogan seriously injred after car crash

Watching the show, I'm really not surprised that this happened.

Prayers to everyone involved.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Didn't he get into a bad wreck a couple weeks ago? If memory serves, he walked away but the car was totaled.

4. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

People these days think they are absolutely invincible. I hope he is fine but learns his lesson. Nothing I think will help him learn the right lesson more is if his passenger dies. I am not hoping for that one bit, and hope it doesn't come to that, but if one accident can't get in his skull and the next one needs to almost kill him before it gets into his head, then it's too late. Celebrity sons and daughters get away scott-free for what they do most of the time. Look in Philadelphia, where Andy Reid's sons escaped the law long enough and finally needed to be imprisoned for them to maybe make a change. It's a damn shame.

5. clutchcargo

clutchcargo Active Member

The last time a well-known Hogan got in a car crash, he came back to win three major golf tournaments in one year---1953.

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

It's not people these days. It's any teenager in any era.

EDIT -- TMZ with pics from the wreckage. It's amazing those two are still alive right now, looking at this.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/08/26/new-pics-of-nick-hogans-crash/

7. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Damn, I just heard about it. I actually met him during my last visit to LA(was in the same hotel). Came off as a really really good guy. Man I hope he comes out of this.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

This week, on a very special episode of Hogan Knows Best...

Oh well. at least his name isn't Sandy Bollea.

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Nick gets THIS as his next car...

"Lets see ya' speed in this one, brother!!!!"

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

So when does Nick's accident become a WWE storyline and that Stone Cold Steve Austin was chasing after him and he is the one who forced a high speed chase, thus causing the accident?

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The dipshit was drag racing... Of course he's fine, but his passenger is in critical condition...

What a jerkoff... Anybody who's ever had to sit through that God-awful show can tell that the Hogans have raised two spoiled shitheads...

12. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

They'd probably dredge up the whole Randy Orton-macks-on-Brooke angle and have him be the cause. Either that, or Hogan is/was McMahon's illegitimate kid.

Draft saved Draft deleted