1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nice story on Arkansas prep football player and a display of sportsmanship

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Songbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Thanks for continuing the stereotype.
    As a member of the Arkansas Media, are you saying you didn't report on it, or are you saying the "Arkansas Media" didn't report on it? Because that's, like, confusing.
    Morgan tested positive for marijuana and transfered to Cave City because his dad played with the head coach there. As soon as the semester is over, he'll transfer back to Newport where he will graduate.
    I found that out with one phone call and an e-mail.
    I'm guessing you didn't know that it was drug "canceling" but by all accounts, the player is supposed to be a decent person, who made a mistake.
    You picked the wrong business, if you want to cover for people because they don't want to get interviewed but you just guessed that. You don't really know, some people might want to open up and tell their story.
    Regardless, other people are trying to do their jobs and you are trying to keep that from happening.
    Nice work.

2. Slash

Slash Member

Wow. I think you’re being a little harsh.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

To the motherfucking moon he went.

Pow.

Zoom.

Draft saved Draft deleted