1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Niagara Falls Travel Advise

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Boom_70, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Sarnia is a major fucking hassle, border wise, going either way. And Canadians get hassled way more coming home than Americans do coming to Canuckistan.

We came over at the Peace Bridge at Buffalo at rush hour Wednesday and were in line no more than 20 minutes. Boom, plug this website into your mobile device, it is invaluable:

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/bwt-taf/menu-eng.html

And I will also recommend the 'downer (and Private Eyes in Niagara-On-The-Lake) and the Maid of the Mist.

2. patchs

patchs Active Member

I still can't believe the things I saw there. Damn!

3. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

You know, bub, I wasn't always a tramp like you.
    Never gets old. Ever.

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

It's stories like these that make it worthwhile around here.

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

BTW, is "advise" Canucky for "advice" and Boom is just showing some respect for our neighbors?

6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Crossing at 6:15 p.m. last Sunday was a 45-minute wait . . . mostly because road into first toll bridge curves, and you do not know you are in an "Express Pass Only" lane until it's too late. A whole lane of cars then has to signal and wait to be let in to the correct lane.

For all the (mostly) overpriced attractions, the best one was free: Botanical Gardens (next to overpriced Butterfly Conservatory) were gorgeous. We spent more time there than at any place else.

Draft saved Draft deleted