1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NIAFL Press Conference

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BigDog, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Well granted, but seriously, anyone who tells you this procedure is painless and no muss, no fuss is lying.

I don't know where my taint ends and my new sex organ begins.

Also, is Luggy in the baseball league too?

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Oh, look, Chris is taking off his tank top again.

Bubs--Lugnuts membership is for football only.

Songbird and others...loved your stuff on the thread. If any of you had any ambition, you'd start an All Funny League, invitation only, and put your talents to good use.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Good man, Good Doctor, on two counts.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I'm just not loved. Oh well.

5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for all the participants who expressed interest in joining. We had some quality individuals and non-idiots draw plenty of discussion, though in the end I think we'll all agree we selected someone who definitely fits in with our plans. Expansion was talked about, but in the end we all just didn't think it'd be a good idea at this time. We aren't the fucking NHL you know, we know what the fuck we're doing.

Also, all the idiots that applied. I ask you, why?

Again, congratulations to Lugnuts. May you be just lucky enough to finish behind me in the standings.

6. joe_schmoe

joe_schmoe Active Member

Dangit...foiled again. I thought my untitled essay which made extremely excellent use of my zero words was a sure thing. I figured my approach of saying absolutely nothing in my essay and not posting was much more intelligent and insightful than the hordes of idiotic essays submitted by a group who allegedly are professional writers.
    Oh well.

Signed,
    Mr. Schmoe

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Says the man who used spell-check on this post. ;) :p :D

8. joe_schmoe

joe_schmoe Active Member

Dang straite eye dide!!!!!

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Harrah's is projecting Luggie five spots ahead of you in December.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

OK but Jay Horwitz is already trying to break up the interview. "Guys, guys, please, leave Big Dog alone, we had him in the press conference setting because it's too tough to do one-on-ones and he's had a long day ok guys? Hey look someone's getting his picture taken time for me to put my giant fucking cranium in the middle of it."

Welcome to the league, Luggie. We've now doubled our tit total.

Unless you count Chris L's DD manboobs, which I don't, even if he forced me to suckle them at Dunkin Donuts one night. I mean what?

Thanks to all who applied, I really wish the league could be 14 or 16 teams because it does suck that we couldn't accept all who were worthy.

Alas, you guys were the minority of the applicants/posters on the thread(s). Which is what we figured when we started this process! :D

11. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

A wise old sage once made the observation that tits were like martini's - one is not enough - two is perfect and three is to many.

The idea of having 4 in the NIAFL was much debated but in end the leadership was willing to look beyond the advise of the wise sage and welcome the classy Lugnuts and her assets to greatest ongoing party on the web.

Congrats Luggy -

12. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Thank you all for being here today. I'm going to do everything I can to make life easy on you-- the media.

In my first move as new NIAFL member, I'm de-credentialling Bubbler and IJAG from this press conference. I don't like their questions. If they have a problem with it, they can talk to Whitlock.

I direct all questions about my tits to Chris "Lou Merloni" L. He's seen them, and he will tell you they are blue.

As for the towel story, it's 100 percent true. However, I failed to mention that Gabrielle was probably 7 months pregnant at the time, and it really wasn't sexual. Get your mind out of the gutter, no offense to our esteemed moderator.

Thank you so much to all NIAFL members. This should be fun!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted