1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NHL Leafs to sell pink sweaters

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by the_rookie, Aug 1, 2006.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

didn't I tell you months ago that that fucker would ultimately suck.

He was fucking terrible in Minnesota. And by that I mean just good enough to get the ball every fifth day, then awful whenever it mattered.

Fuck Kenny Rogers.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I am always horribly annoyed, borderline pissed off, about non-team color jerseys and hats. I saw a 'tard in a fluorescent green Yankees cap one time.

I wanted to beat the shit out of him.

3. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

There's many, many, many reasons to beat the shit out of a Yankees fan.

You should have done it. No court would convict you.

4. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

You should have beat the shit out of him for being a Yankees fan anyway, regardless of what color his hat was.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Maybe it's really to reflect the way they've played in the ACC....
    [/ducking, even tho I bought a TML hat on rivercitysports.com today]

6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

As if it takes something this simple for you to want to beat the crap out of a lot of people. ;D [/ducking]

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

What stopped you? Personally, I think his nads should have been re-arranged for the Yankee cap alone.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

This has to be the gayest thing I've heard in a long time. Unfortunately, I know women who will say, "Omigod, I will totally like wear that, like, y'know."

9. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

I blame the pink sports paraphernalia craze on dumb women who aim to assimilate to the status of a sports fan, yet maintain her own unique fashion sense. Crock of bullcrap if you ask me. Wear the team's colors and heaven's sake, please stop shrinking NFL jerseys to a XS. Jerseys are supposed to look big and bulky, right?

As most know, I'm the biggest Dale Jr. fan and nothing has grossed me out as much as seeing pink Dale Jr. hats at the track. Pussies I tell ya.

[​IMG]

But, I digress ... some food for thought:
    By the way, doesn't the saying go, "it's all pink on the inside?"

:)

10. Flash

Flash Guest

Yup, then there are the chicks who feel the need to show up at the ballpark with the Jenny Finch cleats, batting gloves, ball bag and, yes even, bat. It's like someone threw a bottle of Pepto-Bismal on her ...

11. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

All these pink items just make me think of that chick from "The Bachelor" who had her wedding on TV and everything had to be....peeeeeeeeeeeeeenk!
    Repeat to yourself: One in the pink, two in the stink..

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Actually it's two in the pink ... unless your girl can take all that ...

Draft saved Draft deleted