1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NHL awards/draft/off-season/training camp/preseason running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hockeybeat, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

The barn story is possibly my favourite in hockey.

2. ned racine

ned racine Member

I bet the nhl wished they only had had a sixteenth of each of those sports fans..

3. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

And the question from this province... how are the Kings going to Eff this up?

Let me answer that with a little help. My Canadian brethren, who is the OHL player with the greatest up -- and down -- side? The player with huge amounts of talent, but with an attitude problem... or a latent case of laziness... or a long-ago injury that everyone is discounting?

THAT'S who the Kings will take. :mad:

4. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

Drew Doughty- unreal skill, great PP QB, booming shot and can throw Scott Stevens-esque open ice hits. Also is a fat tub of goo who hasn't put much effort into physical condition in three OHL seasons playing for a fitness freak in former NHL fringe player Dave Barr. Has dropped some tonnage in recent weeks leading up to the combine but played at around 225 the past two years (and is just BARELY 6-0).

Should go after upstate NYer Zach Bogosian- a real do-it-all stud d-man who is going to have a very long, productive NHL career. Pretty much can't miss. Great attitude.

Draft saved Draft deleted