1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NH sports writer arrested for pimping

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by KP, Jul 29, 2009.

1. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

The next time a parent calls complaining about a lack of coverage for some team, I'm going to tell them that I'm not trying to cost their daughter a scholarship, I'm simply planning for my own future and trying to build my crop of prostitutes. :)

2. SportsGuyBCK

SportsGuyBCK Active Member

Well, Kevin DID learn one thing from the newspaper industry -- how to screw his employees ... and does this give "laid off" a whole new meaning? :)

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I hope we can all learn something from this.

I learned that if you are going to pimp out some girls and you want to do it at a nice place like the SpringHill Suites Hotel, you've got to spread a little green around the hotel staff so they look the other way next time.

4. Drip

Drip Active Member

I feel sorry for the guy. Best advice I can give him now is don't drop the soap.

5. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

My best advice...keep that pimp hand strong.

6. Drip

Drip Active Member

This guy is probably writing a book and is going to make a lot of money.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I think Pimpin' for Dummies has been written already.

8. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Richard Beck, aka Iceberg Slim, has set the bar too high as far as pimp books are concerned. He owns the genre.

Draft saved Draft deleted