1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL's top 100 players... according to CBS Sports...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mizzougrad96, May 17, 2012.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

And he has an amazing ability to blow games with shit plays.

2. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

What the fuck is your point? That he throws an occasional interception? (His career TD-INT ratio is stellar, by the way.)

He had four fourth-quarter comebacks last season.

Reserve your hatred for Plastic Face.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Romo is not, by any stretch, a bad QB. I don't know where I'd rank him among the NFL starters, but I'm guessing he's in the 10-12 range.

But Cutler is better, and it's really not close.

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I am not paying Mizzou to make these posts. I swear.

5. Herbert Anchovy

If Romo played for the '90s Cowboys he would have the rings that are held against him, and would have been more famous than Aikman.

Still, one of the dumbest things I have seen on this site was someone saying Aikman's numbers weren't impressive. He didn't have to throw for 300 yards every game, you idiot.

6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Aikman was overrated -- and kinda ugly.

7. Herbert Anchovy

He had rugged good looks. His features were all oversized. He actually looked like a cowboy.

OK, maybe this is getting kind of gay.

8. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

9. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Rivers at 20 is interesting. Before last season definitely. Not sure he rebounds that much this year. Vincent Jackson gone and they didn't draft a WR.

10. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

No way he should have been ranked that high after last year. Jackson was overrated, so I'm not sure how much his departure will hurt. The key for Rivers is to have Gates healthy. In 2010, with Gates healthy and Jackson holding out, Rivers was on an MVP pace. When Gates got hurt and Jackson returned, he wasn't nearly as effective. And that continued for much of last season.

11. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Maybe overrated but you think Floyd or Meachem is better? Gates also been banged up the last 2 seasons, don't see him getting younger. going into last season I thought it was Big Ben, Rivers then Eli from that draft. now Eli, especially with his WRs, is clearly ahead of Rivers.

12. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

If Gates is healthy, it doesn't matter who's playing receiver (as it didn't in 2010). Big if, though.

Draft saved Draft deleted