1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL's 10 biggest jerks

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MisterCreosote, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Well, we're a few days from the worst sports stretch of the year... As soon as the NBA Draft is over, there is nothing but baseball for the next month until training camp opens.

There's a reason why ESPN hits new programming lows every July.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The really should bring back the Great Outdoor Games - love them Big Air Dogs and the timbersports.

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Isn't something happening in London?

4. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Well ... let's just ignore the happenings in Europe ...

Wimbledon
    The Open Championship
    Some little Tour thing ... just because Lance isn't in it doesn't mean it disappeared

Granted, there's no telling how much digging ESPN with do with shovels and backhoes to lower the bar, but it's not like the world, sports or otherwise, will stop. [/CueConspiracyTheoristsHere]

5. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Mizzou isn't wrong most years. The things you just mentioned, Sam, don't really move the needle, unless Tiger wins The Open Championship.

However, he deserves full ass-jumping for forgetting about the Olympics.

Come on, Mizzou, you're better than that. Now bend over and take your medicine. :D

6. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I never think it's possible, but Mark2010 finds a way to make himself look dumber and like more of a racist on a nearly daily basis.

7. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Ah, more not-so-subtle racism.

8. turski7

turski7 Member

This. Don't forget the log rollers who slam their faces into a big 'ol piece of wood and nearly drown. Good summertime TV, for sure.

9. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

2012 Olympics
    2014 World Cup
    2016 Olympics

10. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

I won't trust this list until I see it in slideshow form on Bleacher Report.

11. Reuben Frank

Reuben Frank Member

I shouldn't even respond to this crap, but -- and I've said this before -- Michael Vick is one of the three or four nicest, most accessible, most thoughtful, most genuine, most honest, most cooperative guys I've covered in over 20 years on the Eagles beat.

12. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Don't forget he kills dogs, too.

Draft saved Draft deleted