1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Wild Card Thread: Cowboys? Check. Jets? Check. Steelers .... Steelers ....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Football_Bat, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Dooley noted.

2. wannabeu

wannabeu Member

I think that the Jets, Eagles, Cardinals and Patriots will win.

3. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Will the NBC games be available on the web like the Sunday night games?

4. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

The playoffs were set up nicely before the rematches/ the Jets made it. Who wants to watch the Cowboys and Eagles play for a third time or the Jets at all?

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Give me the Bengals, Cowboys, Patriots and Packers.

6. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

Of these four matchups I don't think an upset is possible regardless of who wins.

The Cowboys have closed the strongest, but everyone in Dallas is waiting for the other shoe to drop.

The Ravens are probably playing better ball then the Patriots and they are considerably healthier.

As much as I love the Jets, I'll be the first to admit this game against Cincy is about as insignificant a playoff game as I've seen in a long time.

I learned enough last year not to doubt Kurt Warner this time of year. GB-Arizona might be the real thriller of the first round.

7. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

The Jets will not beat the Bungles again. But other than that, you are right. God the Jets are terrible. I don't want them mucking up the playoffs.

8. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Bengals, Eagles, Packers, Ravens

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The playoffs will be more entertaining the further the Bengals go.

Who is favored in the Packers-Cardinals game? I'm guessing the Packers by 3 or 4.

10. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

The Bengals will probably win an ugly game against the Jets. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing their rematch with SD.

How much are the Patriots going to be favored against the Ravens by? I think Baltimore could pull off the shocker there.

11. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

The Colts fanboi looser in me says I'm happier to see them play the winner of Jets-Bengals rather than Ravens-Pats.

12. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I wouldn't exactly classify Baltmore def. NE as a shocker.

Draft saved Draft deleted