1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week14 Thread:The Bears are what I thought they were. Where is Brian Griese

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Ilmago, Dec 7, 2010.

1. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I should note that the biggest medical procedure I've ever gone through was an x-ray. Never even had a broken bone or a stitch.

I just think they'll get him back out there as soon as he's cleared, because a two game lead with four to play ain't near enough cushion for Brodie Croyle.

2. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Croyle is too damn brittle to be expected to play more than one game.

On the bright side, the Chiefs say they expect Cassel to return to work this week. My guess is he still does not play Sunday.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/Matt-Cassel-Undergoes-Appendectomy-Surgery/e76748bc-6215-4e50-b900-58849cd62a85

3. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

If the Bears win, I'll stop posting for the rest of the regular season. I don't even need to bet anyone.

I'll be in a fetal position of disbelief.

/bearsfanwhodoesn'tpostanyhow

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

And at 8:38 Central time, the Titans have become their weekly grease fire selves.

5. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Has anyone heard this called before? On Tennessee's extra point attempt, the Colts' Antonio Johnson was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for, and I quote, "disconcerting signals." I got similar flags from many of my dates. Wocka wocka wocka.

6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Manning should be flagged for that on every play.

7. dixiehack

I've heard it, didn't realize it was a 15 yarder. Seems a bit much.

8. dixiehack

Courtland Finnegan has another scorch mark to match the one from the first half.

9. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Colts gacking, up only one TD with 8 minutes left. Manning can't play defense, too.

10. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Most teams, when they're up late, you want to see them run the ball. The Colts are not that team.

11. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

And the Titans get stopped on a third-down run on three-and-out. And the Titans punt on 4th-and-1. Against the Colts' defense, I would have gone for it.

12. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Has Vinatieri ever missed in the last 4 minutes, or even in the 4th quater

Draft saved Draft deleted