1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 9 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chi City 81, Nov 3, 2007.

1. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

I also enjoy beating my wife, clubbing baby seals and pissing in the sippy cups of orphans.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I thought I was the only one.

3. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

The seals and orphans deserve it.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

So does your wife. And your sister. Oh wait, you're from West Virginia. Same person. :D

5. MU_was_not_so_hard

My wife only deserves it on Wife Beating Wednesdays.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

You had to go there, didn't you?

The shit's gonna hit the fan now.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I'm surprised it hasn't already.

8. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

I am thinking the Colts take it tomorrow. For some reason I got them taking it by 10.

9. MU_was_not_so_hard

Went with the colts in my weekly pick-em. Thankfully, there's no money on it.

10. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Hopefully classy Colts was just for alliteration. Belichick and the Patriots deserve to be disliked, but no need to saint Indy.

I agree with those who said Welker is at least as important to the NE offense as Moss.

I don't see this being as close as most, Patriots win by 14+.

11. MU_was_not_so_hard

But, but, Peyton does funny ads and loves children.

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

We're firing up the BBQ tomorrow to watch the Pats-Colts game - I hope the fucking Texans don't get randomly shown here like they are every Sunday.

Even though the Colts are "underrated" at 8-0, I think the Patriots are going to exact a lot of revenge on them tomorrow. I'm guessing the Patriots will win something like 56-21.

If they have the chance, I could see the Patriots scoring in the 60s just to stick to a Colts team that has beaten the Patriots three times in a row. Belichek is crazy right now and I am enjoying it, so, while I like the Colts, it would amuse me to see the Patriots drop 60+ on them.

Draft saved Draft deleted