1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 9 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mr. Sunshine, Nov 3, 2015.

1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The much-maligned Andy Dalton is the first quarterback to start a season 8-0 in the AFC North (since 2002).

2. 3_Octave_Fart

Unlike Dickie, you are one of the ones here who doesn't seem to understand what generates interest on a discussion forum.
    This thread is not your personal Twitter feed, dude.

JackReacher, JC and Mr. Sunshine like this.
  3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

The Steelers' depth chart is five-star entertainment compared to board policing.

Now when I mention Mariota is expected to start for the Titans, trust me that's news about a team truly no one gives a shit about. :)

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I posted on topic. You are not posting on topic. Please see dixiehack's post and try to learn from it's contents.

Also, apparently you forgot that Mike Tomlin and Jacoby Jones have a bit of history that some folks here still like to point out on occasion.

5. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

1) its

2) Nobody likes a schoolmarm, oop.

6. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Looking forward to Langford's start against SD with Forte hurt. The kid's highlight reel at MSU was ridiculous. Hopefully the Bears got a fourth-round steal.

7. outofplace

Then why did you just post like one? Please see point No. 1.

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

9. outofplace

You did see that he liked fart boy's schoolmarm act, right? Some of these posts are not about what you think they are about.

On the plus side, I'm sure Fart will be relieved to read that it looks like the Steelers are going to get starting defensive end Stephon Tuitt back from a knee injury this week. He was leading the team in sacks before missing the last two games.

10. 3_Octave_Fart

What a laugh- I've probably been the victim of more schoolmarmery than anyone on this board.
    My saying your posts suck to read is different from playing hall monitor around here.

11. outofplace

No, it really isn't. Telling people what they should and should not post is very much playing the schoolmarm.

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Every god-damned week, you are arguing with someone else, oop. Every god damned week. At some point you have to realize that it can't always be the other person. That there is something habitually wrong about the way you carry yourself here. For the love of christ, can you step back, do some introspection, and think about why for a decade you are in constant arguments with so many different people?

Draft saved Draft deleted