1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 9 thread: For God's sake take a knee, Pisarcik

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by mpcincal, Nov 2, 2010.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Oh, come on. You've seen me fighting. This little verbal tap dance is nothing.

To toss out another subject, is it me or are the Patriots looking very dangerous with the best record in the AFC and the return of Logan Mankins on the offensive line?

2. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

God, I hope the Patriots win another Super Bowl. I really do.

3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

4. outofplace

Ok. I'll bite. Why?

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

From Clark Judge's Midseason Awards column at sportsline.com CBSSports.com:

Raheem Morris was supposed to be out of his element when he took this job, but I would like to see who believes that now.

Who WOULD think that? Who would think he's a shitty coach? Could anybody possibly be that clueless and stupid and rac...LOL LOL LOL. hick hick hick.

6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I like Brady. I like Belichick. And no threat to my favorite team, it's hard not to root for a team using 5-foot-nothing Danny Woodhead as a significant part of the offense.

7. outofplace

Makes sense, though I wonder how anybody who isn't a Patriots fan would like Belichick. Respect him? Absolutely. Like the guy? To each his own, I guess.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

What do you expect from someone who likes Vick and Kobe and....oh shit, wrong idiot.

9. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Wait, what?

:)

10. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I like the way Bill Belichick dresses.

11. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

did you hear Polamalu's quote about playing soccer. doesn't he know some people on here say soccer players are tougher than football players. remember that thread?

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

What's the quote about soccer v. rugby?
    Soccer is a gentleman's game played by thugs and rugby is a thug's game played by gentlemen.

Polamalu is a very very good football player, and a real little prick as a person, at least as he's portrayed himself lately. But the Steelers are a real attraction in the NFL, a good team, that plays hard and dirty enough to draw attention. A coach who believes he's really important in the scheme of National events, and a QB who wins on the field but can't get a girl without gettin her drunk and smackin her around a bit.

Draft saved Draft deleted