1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 7: Generic QB number, generic thread title, generic team name

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

They have another receiver out as well. They have three WRs on the active roster. Fortunately they have a couple of veterans on the practice squad that they can call up.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Peak Browns.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Even with Andy Dalton at QB instead of Dak Prescott, the Cowboys should be beating the WFT based on sheer talent. I mean, they still have one of the best running backs in the league and a couple of really good playmakers at wide receiver.
    Or not.
    Down 16-3 in the second quarter. The Cowboys are quite bad.

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Why does the Falcons' turf look like garbage?

5. poindexter

The Cowboys have about seven games of evidence to tell us that they aren't that talented.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Well, when the home team takes a shit on it every week it gets that way pretty quickly.

Alma, HanSenSE and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

True. But I keep waiting for them to have at least a couple of games -- especially against some of the NFC East teams -- where they look competent. Where Zeke runs for about 120 yards and two touchdowns, or Dalton plays like a veteran QB who's had some success in the league, or they just take care of business against an even less talented team.
    This is befuddling. They are far from an elite team, or even a good one, but they still have too much individual talent to be this bad.
    And on a totally unrelated note, the $20 I bet on them today is looking like it might not be coming back to my pocket.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Listen to noise that Zeke getting ramrodded makes.

Batman likes this.
  9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Have to say even OOP could find little fault with how the Steelers played in the first half. Just besting the Titans in every aspect of the game so far.

10. poindexter

Zeke Elliott just caused an interception with his fumblehands.
    Zeke Elliott sucks.

11. HappyCurmudgeon

HappyCurmudgeon Well-Known Member

Steelers D is making the new and improved Tannehill look like the Tannehill we all knew.

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The Ben Dinucci era has begun in Dallas.

Draft saved Draft deleted