1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 6

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by jb3, Oct 14, 2015.

1. jb3

jb3 New Member

Well, I'm 47-15 in NFL picks through 5 weeks, so i'm gonna be doing predictions every week through my thread.

Falcons over the Saints as they draw another lucky opponent. Easy win for Atlanta to improve to 6-0. FALCONS BY 17.

Tough pick but Jets over the Redskins at home. Defense too much for a weak running team.
    JETS BY 7.

One of the most exciting games of the week, but i'm taking Arizona over Pittsburgh in a CLOSE one.
    CARDINALS BY 3.

Vikings over the Chiefs by at least two scores. Look for a big day from AP.
    VIKINGS BY 14.

Very tough pick, but i think the Bengals beat Buffalo to improve to 6-0. MY GAME OF THE WEEK.
    BENGALS BY 4.

I like Detroit's chances to grab their first W of the season at home against Chicago. I'm taking the Lions.
    LIONS BY 10.

Denver over Cleveland in a game i think will be closer than expected. Best chance of an undefeated team to take a loss.
    BRONCOS BY 7.

Battle of weak 1-3 squads, but i'm going with Miami on the road to get after Mariota early and win this one.
    DOLPHINS BY 7.

Another weak 1-4 match up but i think the confusion of Houston's quarterback situation is becoming a distraction Jacksonville will jump on.
    JAGUARS BY 13.

Seattle at 2-4? I believe so, Cam Newton will do just enough to beat the 12th man.
    PANTHERS BY 3.

Aaron Rodgers will bounce back after two picks last week at home, and win this easily over the weak San Diego defense.
    PACKERS BY 17.

Super Bowl 47 rematch of 1-4 teams, but I'm going with Baltimore to come out on top.
    RAVENS BY 7.

With an injured Andrew Luck, and a Patriot team is on pace to break records, and a soft Indi defense? This is my BLOWOUT OF THE WEEK.
    PATRIOTS BY 24.

I think Chip Kelly will get his offense rolling, but it's gotta start with DeMarco Murray if they wanna beat the Giants. I"m taking Philly in a shootout.
    EAGLES BY 3.

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

An inauspicious debut.

jb3 likes this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Anybody who saw the Lions play last week can hardly imagine them beating anybody above Pop Warner level.

jb3 likes this.
  4. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

If you didn't know the records of the teams playing tonight, you'd think it was the Saints who were undefeated and the Falcons who were 1-4. This is the Saints team we've gotten used to seeing the last few years. Glad to see them back.

jb3 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted