1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 6 thread: Godspeed, Sneeze Achiu

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

I guess the Lions responded to Matt Patricia’s pregame speech

maumann likes this.
  2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Yeah, I am still not seeing it with Burrow. Not saying he's a bum, like Rosen. I just haven't seen anything much from him.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Derrick Henry is a bad bad man. The Texans' defense is just bad.

heyabbott likes this.
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

WTF Eagles

5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I still think the Bears suck, tbh

6. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Washington loses 20-19 to the Giants.... off a failed two-point attempt in the last minute of the game.

This is on Washington. You can't count on the Giants being the Giants for every second of the season.

7. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

They can really fuck up the end of a game.

8. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

The Browns are the Titanic. He’s a lifeboat.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

He is and they are. Next week should be an interesting test with Pittsburgh coming to Tennessee in the game that was postponed from Week 4. The Steelers' run defense has been dominant this season, but they took a huge hit today. Linebacker Devin Bush is done for the season with a torn ACL.

The Steelers looked fantastic, but inside linebacker is a big problem. They were great even without Bush today, but the Browns were missing some guys and had others playing hurt. The Pittsburgh offense looks very good. They really need Conner to stay healthy, and that has been his problem in the past.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Jets finally manage to put together a drive inside the Dolphins’ 30, then Flacco gets sacked ... for a 28-yard loss.

The plane really needs to leave without Gase.

11. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I think the Oilers have found their replacement for Earl Campbell. Thirty-five years later.

12. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Their play calling certainly does. Nagy had third-and-3 and third-and-2 in the latter stages of the fourth quarter, and called short passes each time (both incomplete). The defense (and a horrible throw by Bridgewater) bailed him out.

Draft saved Draft deleted